HOME MY BLOGSHOP

Thursday, October 28, 2010

AnsWeR TaG From My BFF- AwarD

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_bUfJpGVtGnQ/TMjUz_d08sI/AAAAAAAAAwI/WnugbWUrNbU/s1600/award.jpg

Thursday evening everybody....

dah beberapa ari tak sempat nk update blog ni... hehehe bukan apa sekarang ni pukul 8.30 dah lesap dalam alam mimp dah... tak tau ler naper penat sgt.... antibody dah lemah kot... Rich Text Area Rich Text Area

tadi masa tengah blogwalking tetiba jer nmpk nama kena tag ngan my BFF... dah lama tak kena tag2 cam gini ni... Rich Text Area

Jom Layan apa yang boleh saya jawab mengenai tag ni Rich Text Area -AWARD

Write 5 interesting facts about the person who gave u this award
  • my great BFF
  • she luv shopping
  • luv her teddy bear so much
  • she clever in making cake (nyum3)
  • stylo,frendly,kindly (ngeh3)

Write down 10 interesting facts about yourself and your hobby
  • i love teddy bear..same wif my best buddies..haha
  • love to go 4 holidays..
  • i'm not good in cooking... (pengakuan jujur)
  • friendly n happy go lucky
  • love chocholate
  • try to add my teddy bear collection (sapa nk kasi lg)
  • love my new lappy (laptop)
  • i luv my frenz n miss to hang out wit them(swear)
  • new hobby collect korean VCD
  • dream to have my own HonDa City n house Rich Text Area

Pick your 3 most deserving recipients and desribe them

* eliza

* kak long

*syma

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

ALL RIGHT RESERVED|THIS BLOG IS DESIGN BY RRAI